Monday 12 January 2009

Have I Got News For You - Christmas TV specials have final word on prankster lists Iceland on ebay episode.


Over the festive period our Iceland ebay listing made it way into two festive panel shows.


I witnessed it myself when I watched the Have I got News for You Christmas special (and watched it several times again on iPlayer).


And several people have emailed me to say they saw it on Big Fat Quiz of the Year over the festive period too.


That seems a good place to draw a line under the 'prank'.


After 'much demand' I have made a commitment to make more serious marmalade fact based entries to my blog this year, and to share more images of my marmalade related advertising items - yes indeed if I am good to my word, there will be two very pleased gentlemen in Japan and a happy lady in Canada (you know who you are).


Back to Marmaland www.marmaland.com

No comments: